What happens next?
Some bridalwear shops will allow you to buy ‘off the rack’ which means that if you love it and it’s a perfect fit, then you can take your wedding dress home with you on the very same day – this is also known as ‘ready-to-wear bridalwear’. If however, you’re buying a brand new wedding dress then you can expect the following:
- Get measured
- Pay your deposit (and ask when you need to pay the final balance)
- Leave your contact details
- Shop for the final touches (wedding shoes, a veil, hair accessories etc..)
- Wait for ‘the call’ to say that your wedding dress has arrived back in store
- Go for a fitting and speak to a seamstress if you need further adjustments