Ordering your wedding cake
• When ordering your wedding cake it might be a good idea to order some gluten free wedding cupcakes for guests with an allergy to wheat – just so that they can indulge too!
• Your wedding cake supplier should be able to advise you on the best size of wedding cake, based on your guests numbers. You wouldn’t want to order a wedding cake that is too small.
• Don’t be afraid to order a variety of wedding cake flavours to feature in your cake; that way, there will be something for everyone.
• Be as creative as you like when it comes to ordering your cake – whether it’s a bespoke wedding cake topper or a unique design that defines you both perfectly. You’ll find that design wise, the possibilities are endless.
• Can your wedding cake designer offer any alternatives to wedding cakes? What about a wedding cupcake display or how about a tower of donuts as a quirky alternative?