Choosing a wedding venue that is unique as you both are as a couple…
Every couple is different and at Bijou, even though we’ve helped thousands of couples plan their wedding over the past 15 years, no two weddings have been the same.
We love variety and that is why all four of our unique wedding venues cater for couples with different styles.
Below, we break down the most unique spaces in each of our country house wedding venues so that you can decide which wedding venue you think suits you as a couple the most.
The Grand Wedding Venue: Botleys Mansion
Located in Chertsey, Surrey, Botleys Mansion is Bijou’s grand and luxurious wedding venue, suitable for couples looking to add that touch of serious glam and elegance to their big day. This elegant wedding venue offers three special spaces to say ‘I do’, a variety of different ways to lay out your wedding banquet and evening reception, not forgetting the show-stopping stair case leading down to the atrium, providing newlywed couples with the ultimate wedding photograph! Gorgeous grounds and a selection of beautifully appointed bedrooms make Botleys Mansion a dreamy wedding venue for couples wanting to celebrate in pure luxury.
What Makes Botleys Mansion Unique?
- Wow-factor features throughout
- Three grand stair cases (one outside, two inside)
- A multitude of photographic opportunities (both inside and outside)
- Incredible bridal suite with magnificent four-poster bed
- Luxurious glass-roofed atrium for dining and dancing the night away
- Pretty fountain feature
The Historic Wedding Venue: Notley Abbey
The beauty of Notley Abbey is apparent from the second you turn in to the driveway. The incredible, one-of-a-kind approach to Notley Abbey is not only completely unique, but it will impress all of your wedding guests as they drive up to the wedding venue. With three locations to say your nuptials, an incredible barn in which to host a romantic wedding reception, and historic features throughout, Notley Abbey is one of the most sensational wedding venues in the Buckinghamshire area.
What Makes Notley Abbey Unique?
- Magnificent tree-lined driveway
- Stunning gardens to enjoy throughout the year
- Three open fire places
- Incredible barn for hosting ceremonies and receptions
- Historic features throughout
- A fairytale tower with turrets
- Wonderful guest bedrooms with celebrity connections
The Ultimate Country House Wedding Venue: Silchester House
For couples looking for a unique, country house wedding venue then Silchester House is one to consider. It’s welcoming entrance hall and spectacular views across the gardens from every single room in the house. Aside from boasting a delightful Music Room for your wedding ceremony and banquet, Silchester House can also offer you a dream out-door wedding if your heart has always been set on saying ‘I do’ in the summer sunshine.
What Makes Silchester House Unique?
- Luxurious home to make your own for 24 hours
- Relaxed vibe, making it the ultimate wedding party-house
- Beautiful multi-use Music Room
- 14 impressive guest bedrooms with two bridal suite options
- Selection of reception rooms with open fire places for guests to enjoy
The Barn Wedding Venue: Cain Manor
Barn wedding venues have become hugely popular again in recent years, but Cain Manor has always been special and unique its own way. From its winding woodland driveway to its open Library reception room and vaulted barn Music Room, Cain Manor really does have the wow-factor when it comes to choosing a barn wedding venue. Hiring your own barn for 24 hours is one thing, but having incredible grounds and gardens, a magnificent space to host your drinks reception, 14 luxury bedrooms, a cosy ambience throughout and Bijou’s five star service makes Cain Manor a very special barn wedding venue in Hampshire.
What Makes Cain Manor Unique?
- Spacious Library with two cosy fire places
- Vaulted barn for hosting wedding ceremonies and banquets
- Impressive gardens with far-reaching views
- Incredible bridal suite with elegant roll-top bath
- Barn-style features throughout
Aside from boasting their own unique features, Bijou Wedding Venues are also offered with a bespoke in-house catering service, unique online planning tool and a five-star team to help guide you through the most exciting planning experience of your lives. If one of the wedding venues that we’ve described above wants to make you find out more, be sure to request a brochure or give us a call to book in a personal tour and visit. We’d love to discuss your wedding day requirements, thoughts and wishes with you and we hope that we can help make your wedding day as unique as you both are as a couple.